Purpose, Values & Governance
Our Purpose is to inspire everyday actions to make the world a better place.
• Purpose over problems and solutions.
• Lasting positive impact over short-term focus.
• Collaboration over competition.
• Collective & personal well-being over self-interest.
• Actions over intentions.
We follow these principles in order to achieve what we value…
• We promote a purpose-oriented mindset to impact the world positively.
• We imagine a better world and solve the challenges to achieve it.
• We measure, incentivize and verify to ensure a lasting positive impact on people and the planet.
• We increase profitability by maximizing positive lasting impact.
• We can increase the total wealth of the ecosystem through reciprocity.
• We adopt and promote an abundance mindset.
• We increase access to new and existing opportunities by embracing technology.
• We take purpose-driven decisions while being conscious that we are accountable to the global ecosystem.
• We execute concrete actions to improve our environment.
• We foster and encourage others to make them act to improve the world.
We will ensure fair, consistent & democratic Governance using the following modus operandi:
- It will be converted into a company under section 8 of the Indian Companies Act & will be governed accordingly.
- The governing body will continuously improve a shared vision, mission, values & scalable business model.
- Value providers (Partners) & receivers (Beneficiaries) will contribute & receive value from the platform at the normal rate of professional services. No surge due to scarcity or undercutting in bad times will be allowed.
- Profits earned will be reinvested to promote the platform to ensure uninterrupted flow & impact.
- Philanthropic, Social and business investments will be merged with the overarching impact objective.
- Investors joining the platform as corporate members will indicate the commitment period & committed investment during the period. It will be at cost for the founders till 31 March 2024. New investments will be invited as per the needs & will be at a premium of 10% on net worth as of the first day of the year.
- Transfer of corporate membership will be approved only if new members undertake to abide by the purpose manifesto.